Wednesday 25 October 2017

Virtual Vision recently launched Adroll Retargeting for GBagz Gear

Posted by at 9:45 AM

Virtual Vision recently launched Adroll Retargeting for GBagz Gear

With the winter season upon us, we launched a new campaign targeting customers who have visited the GBagz Gear site. Retargeting ads convert window shoppers into buyers. Generally 2% of shoppers convert on their first visit. Retargeting brings back the other 98%. Retargeting works by keeping track of people who visit your site and displaying your retargeting ads to them as they visit other sites online. Do you sell a product or service online that involves more time and research than a typical product? Retargeting ad are also perfect for those businesses catering to a longer sales cycle.

For more information on Retargeting ads and what they can do for your business, call us at 715-675-9194.